Unknown Artist - Untitled (Chondritic Sound)

Another info-less mystery, this 3"CDR (and a booklet which I have not yet scanned) was given away to anyone who bought four other Chondritic Sound releases in July 2007. No artist, no catalog #. Like it or lump it. It sounds like the work of Greh/Hive Mind, but you never know... literally, you won't ever know for sure who made this. I don't suppose it matters, but you can always leave your obscure theories in the comments.

Unknown Artist - Untitled (Chondritic Sound)


2 comments:

Anonymous,  3 June 2015 at 21:59  

I never heard about this one...thank you very much! ...hope you will find some time to scan a booklet in future...cheers

Certifiablockhead 19 August 2015 at 17:02  

I´m partial to this noise...insanely persistent and I must surrender...